“…to renew our minds through the Word of God and to equip women for His glory.”
What's Going On For Summit Women?
We’d love to connect with you and encourage you in your relationship with Jesus and this group of people called Summit Church!
We’re inviting all Summit women to join us for the following upcoming events…
- Women’s Prayer (Last Wednesday of each month, 6:30-8pm, Learning Center)
- Cozy Campfire and Game Night (November 10, Student Ministry Building)
- Winter High Tea (January 13, 2025, Summit Church)
Here are some other ways to engage and grow with Summit Women!
1. Join us for prayer on the last Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00pm in the Learning Center, just off the auditorium.
2. Get in touch with Miriam DeYoung if you’d like to meet with one of our Summit Women leaders one-on-one for encouragement and more info about Summit Church!
3. Read below about the vision of a “One Another Sisterhood” and it’s heart to live out Romans 12:10-13 by being a community intentional about loving, encouraging and serving one another.
“…growing in Christlikeness so we can love one another well. “
A CULTURE: ONE ANOTHER SISTERHOOD
One Another Sisterhood is the culture of Summit Women. It’s a strong desire to love, encourage and serve one another as sisters in Christ at Summit.
Love one another with brotherly affection.Outdo one another in showing honor.Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.Romans 12:10-13
HOW CAN WE DO THIS?
- Connection Book in the seatback on Sunday (that is passed to let us know you are here, write a note and let us know how we can be caring for you)
- The church office, contact us directly with needs you have, and we will get you connected.
- Small Group involvement: share your needs with your Small Group, and learn of the needs in others.
- Connect with us online :: Facebook (SUMMIT WOMEN) and Instagram (@OneAnotherSisterhood).
We are… and are becoming…
… a sisterhood providing love and care for women in practical ways
… a community pursuing spiritual growth
… a people representing Jesus, as we love one another
& Office Times
Mondays - Thursdays, 9am - 3pm
Enter through the east facing canopy entrance, center door.