“…to renew our minds through the Word of God and to equip women for His glory.”
What's Going On For Summit Women?
We’d love to connect with you and encourage you in your relationship with Jesus and this group of people called Summit Church!
One Another Sisterhood is inviting all Summit women to join us in attending the Ladies Retreat at Anchor Point Bible Church in Norton Shores on September 16. Cost is $20 for the day. Sign up HERE or let us know you would like to get a brochure and send your registration by mail. For more information, please contact Miriam DeYoung at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
Saturday, September 16 || Anchor Point Bible Church
Here are some other ways to engage and grow with Summit Women!
1. Join us for prayer on the last Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00pm in the Learning Center, just off the auditorium.
2. Get in touch with Miriam DeYoung if you’d like to meet with one of our Summit Women leaders one-on-one for encouragement and more info about Summit Church!
3. Read below about “One Another Sisterhood” and it’s heart to live out Romans 12:10-13 by being a community intentional about loving, encouraging and serving one another.
“…growing in Christlikeness so we can love one another well. “
A CULTURE: ONE ANOTHER SISTERHOOD
One Another Sisterhood came about as a means to be intentional about continually growing a culture of loving, encouraging and serving one another as sisters in Christ at Summit.
Love one another with brotherly affection.Outdo one another in showing honor.Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.Romans 12:10-13
How can we do this?
- Connection Book in the seatback on Sunday (that is passed to let us know you are here, write a note and let us know how we can be caring for you)
- The church office, contact us directly with needs you have, and we will get you connected.
- Small Group Ministry Leaders, if you are in a small group, can be a GREAT resource of friendship to you.
- We are on social media :: Facebook (SUMMIT WOMEN) and Instagram (@OneAnotherSisterhood). You are welcome to follow us on either of these platforms and post information or needs that you have.
We are… and are becoming…
& Office Times
Mondays - Thursdays, 9am - 3pm
Enter through the east facing canopy entrance, center door.